Friday, September 02, 2005

R.S.V.P.

Images bend and blend. The story spins and twists in on itself. Time into time. A whirling tunnel of feelings misunderstood. And missed understanding.

The truth, in disguise again, with customary gift. The nearness of me. Of those I know. As if skins have risen, fallen; eyelids shivered.

Again. Gatsby self. Unseen. Unseeable. And then I am not the host, but a visitor in my life.

Only as I leave I feel it. Passing me. A single breath on the air. An invitation to return.

R.S.V.P.

Dream

2 Comments:

Blogger {illyria} said...

masterful. and i don't dream no more.

8:31 PM  
Blogger gulnaz said...

got to borrow trans's adj. here, masterful!!!
i can see your writings becoming my favourites!! loved this!!!
thanks! keep writing like this.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home